WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AUTO MAINTENANCE AND AUTO REPAIR
Maintenance is the services required to ensure your car’s longevity. These services include oil changes, tire rotation and balancing, brake pads replacement, and more. Most manufacturers have a certain maintenance schedules recommendations that will tell you what needs to be done and when you can find this recommended auto maintenance schedule in your owner’s manual.
Auto repairs are services that are needed when a part is not working correctly. Either the part has malfunctioned, or it has become worn to the point where the part needs to be replaced to maintain the performance of your vehicle.
At Texan Auto our repairs carry 12000 mile / 12 month warranty on PART & LABOR which can be extended up to 24000 miles / 24 months.please call 281 564 5050 for details about your specific repair details.
WE OFFER A WIDE RANGE OF AUTO REPAIR SERVICES FOR DRIVE TRAIN & POWER TRAIN INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING COMPONENTS AND SYSTEMS:
Why Choose Us?
- Free local shuttle service
- Warranty – 12/12 parts and labor locally and nationwide
- Roadside Assistance/Towing; extended to after hours: 832-221-5379
- Extended Warranties Accepted
- No service will be done with out your approval
- ASE Certified Technicians
- I-CAR Certified Technicians
- Top of the line diagnostic equipment
- Top of the line tools and equipment
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Maintenance